Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Pics!

Here are some new pics, as promised. I was just having a terrible time with my computer, USB port, etc. So no time for editing....i was about to give up on the whole thing completely, but continued on for the sake of you all. haha.

This past week was great. Spring break (kind of). Caleb went to soccer camp with Chip all week, and loved being with all the other kids. He woke up Saturday upset because camp was over. We all spent some quality time together. Chip actually had a soccer free weekend (shocking)...and we were able to get a ton done around the house and yard. Yeah!!

This weekend is a big game for Chip's soccer boys. And Mom and I are going to try and really get some stuff done on the nursery (i've been saying this for months, but I realize that I am starting to run out of time). This coming weekend will be hockey and soccer filled, which pleases the boys to no end.

The weather was amazing this weekend, getting into the 80's! Chip and Caleb are already brown! (if we all tanned that easily). But the weather during the week and weekend is supposed to dip back down another 20 degrees, so I guess we'll just have to wait out the really nice weather for a couple weeks yet.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week. Love you all.





Caleb in his hockey gear

Swim Lessons

Lil Kickers

In his army uni from uncle john

The belly

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so excited you have a blog! Riley gave me your address and I had to come check it out. Riley thinks your ultra sound picture looks like a boy, but that would be exciting if it is a girl instead! I can't believe the baby will be here in only two more months. We need to get together with you guys and have dinner or something soon. Or maybe we could all go out on a "real" date, which will probably never happen until soccer's over. Anywho, sorry for the ultra-long comment.

Carly said...

Excited for you guys! Wish we lived closer as our babies will be what, like one week apart? Hope these next two months go well.

Addie said...

Sarah! Caleb is darling. I feel like I know him through Lyssa stories, and of course your blog now- but we need to arrange a meet up! Hope all is well for you and the Chipster. You look fantastic and your family looks so happy! Yey! :)