Monday, November 9, 2009

In Lieu of 15 weeks...

So we are 15 1/2 weeks along and I'm actually starting to feel like eating again. That got me thinking back to the things that I've actually craved/enjoyed/or just plain could keep down in the past few weeks (in no particular order):
  • turkey sandwiches from Subway
  • mustard
  • grapefruit juice
  • trail mix
  • grapes
  • puffy cheetos
  • havarti cheese
  • eggos with 1 of these three combos: butter & powdered sugar/peanut butter, cottage cheese & syrup/butter, strawberries & cool whip
    ----------------------------
Dear Nice Foods,
Thank you for being so good to me in my time of need. No offense, we can still hang out and stuff, but I'd like to start hanging out with new foods now too.
All the Best,
Sara

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, the feeling of being able to eat good food again is a glorious thing. It makes life so much easier and better. Turkey subs and puffy cheetos were some of the few things that sounded good to me too when I was so sick. I am hooked on grape juice right now. Ice cold from the fridge, it's so addicting to me for some reason.

Gosfam said...

You are so FUNNY :) I love how you wrote to the food--LOL!! You are too cute at 15 weeks--I would have been a blimp already. Good Luck with eating I hope you can enjoy more.

Mary said...

You are soooooo cute!!! I wish I carried babies like you!

Sarah said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that you are looking super cute. Can't wait to see more pictures of your tummy growing!

Parker's Mommy said...

You forgot to mention "THE BACONATOR" from Wendy's!!!