Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Already?

From this...


...to this

in just 8 short years.

The other day in the wee hours of the morning I was sitting up in bed nursing Kearyn. I looked over at Chip and in a good (but slightly shocked way) thought to myself:

"how'd we end up here?
with 3 kids entrusted to our care, a house & car payment, jobs & responsibility
we're like real grown ups and stuff

Kinda overwhelming.
But I wouldn't want to enjoy the highs or muddle through the lows with anyone else.

Happy Anniversary, my love!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a beautiful family you have!!!

Gosfam said...

I didn't realize we got married only like a week apart. Happy 8 yrs to you, and your cute family.

Jennifer Henry said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the picture!

Sarah said...

I'm still waiting for the day when I feel like a real grown-up. Hope you two had a fun anniversary!

Rosie said...

Congrats to you guys! I haven't been on in awhile so I didn't know you had a beautiful little girl. She is such a doll! I'm so happy you got a girl:)