Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy 7 years to my Husband

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE...

  • we high-five on a regular basis
  • you're easy going
  • you stand up for me
  • you let me go shopping whenever I want
  • you'll do anything to make me happy
  • you're the best Dad in the whole world (like you got up both times when Drayson was crying in his pack n play at the hotel last night)
  • you're good lookin'
  • you wore Drays in a paisley printed front pack all over the Wild Animal Kingdom (and you owned it)!
  • you don't care what other people think of you
  • you make a difference in people's lives
  • you have high standards and unwavering moralsliterally hours before we had Caleb and our lives would be changed (for the better) forever!

I love that almost a decade ago when we were just kids ourselves and everyone thought we were crazy we dreamed a not-so-little dream of what our life could one day be. And now we are lucky enough to be living it--or a pretty darn good version of it!


Happy 7 years (on Monday). And here's to at least 50 more.

4 comments:

Gosfam said...

I think it is so crazy we both got married pretty much a week apart and I had no idea. Happy Anniversary!! Very cool that he owned the paisley backpack :)

Mary said...

Happy "A"...I had no idea!!!! It was sooo fun spending Saturday with your family, more fun to come next July at Tom and Jana's wedding!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys make a great pair and I think it's pretty darn cool that you beat the high school romance odds and got married. Here's to many, many more happy years.

Meghan said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are such an awesome couple and have a beautiful little family!