Sunday, June 21, 2009

And just like that...Drayser Bug is One!

As of midnight tonight (so June 22nd officially) our baby will be ONE. Where has the year gone? I feel as if I was just being sent home time and time again from the hospital (you'd think you'd know if it was "true" labor the second go round--apparently not). People always say they are sad when the first year is done, because you will never be "that tiny" again, and I am a little. But, I am more excited for you than anything. Excited for all the new things you are learning everyday, excited to watch you and your brother play together, especially excited because you have started to "shake your groove thing" and that alone leaves me with a perma grin across my face and thinking "what on earth would I do without you?...how bored I would be."
Today we celebrated YOU with the McCue/Parker clan. How lucky you are that so many people love and adore you. And I am posting tonight, because 1. I know everyone is waiting for the pictures. and 2. tomorrow its gonna be just us 4!!!! Your brother's idea. He thinks you'd like to go to the sprinkler park and have a picnic for your birthday....what do you think?. :) I think we'll have a great time, because we always do!
Drays, we love you so much. In your first year of life you have brought us so much joy. And I know that it's only gonna get more exciting from here. And I can't wait (and neither can your brother...but he's never been very good at waiting).
_______________________________


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DRAYSON!

3 comments:

Gosfam said...

So cute, Happy Birthday to the Happy 1 yr old!!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Dayson!!!

Sarah said...

I can't belive he is already a year old! This year has flown by so fast. He is such a little cutie and I never get tired of seeing pictures of his little smile. He is just a little bundle of joy!