Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yes, I am still alive...barely

No fair...this is what I feel like doing
I've thought about blogging. I'm just wiped. We started summer soccer last week. I need an administrative assistant. I know this will be rewarding, but just a lot of work. I got a new phone...it does like email and keeps my schedule and all the other things I never thought I would do, I thought that was just for important or really smart people. On a side note, my phone "scheduler" says that I don't have a free weekend until August. Awesome.

While I am babbling...I'd like to give the Best Parents in the Universe award to my very own mom and dad. They keep the kids on practice nights and feed us dinner twice a week. I feel like a Native American family that lives in a Longhouse, except for we go home for bedtime. Soon my sister, Trav & Parker will be calling their basement "home" while Trav does his internship. I think my Mom is actually kinda giddy over the idea of having the "whole gang" back together. I hope I can be this kind of mother and grandmother. The kind that never stops loving and supporting their children, even if they are grown with their own children. Thanks and I love you. ps. I am getting a little teary eyed, but that just may be from lack of sleep! :)

Here is a run down of the next couple of weeks:
Trav's graduation
Chip's cousin Becca's wedding in Spokane
5Aside soccer tourney
"friendly" soccer tourney
get ready for the cabin
spring football practice/camp for Chip
mine & Chip's 7 year anniversary
Drayson's first birthday!!!!!!!!!
Father's Day
(i actually hope to blog separately about those last three, but we will see)

Wish me luck friends...

3 comments:

Mary said...

See you this weekend...cannot wait!!!

Gosfam said...

What a busy life you lead. Our summer is madness too, but not as bad....too bad I also work so that adds to the madness. Good Luck with your comings and goings. Maybe we can meet up sometime, we will be in and out of the Tri-Cities. Have a GREAT SUMMER!! Didn't realize we were married the same year. FUN!!

Sarah said...

What I thought was going to be a nice relaxing summer is turning out to be quite crazy for us too. I don't know how you and Chip both do it. Hope everything goes smoothly for you though, and yay for the new hi-tech phone!