Thursday, July 9, 2009

Drayson's Birthday Celebration Con't...

Sorry for the delay, but "life has been happening." And I also happened to drop my Sony Cybershot digital camera and break it, so I have been using Chip's Kodak from his classroom....oh Sony Cybershot, how I loved thee... I have decided to make a run of it with the Kodak though, because I am hoping to save up for "the big girl" camera that I have been dreaming of for the past several months.

Drays is one lucky guy! His birthday celebration continued with cupcakes (courtesy of Aunt Kass) at Grandma Janes and a visit with cousins Daniel & David who are in town from Cali.




And the specially "planned by caleb" picnic and trip to the sprinkler park.


He wasn't quite sure at first if he like it or not, but kept going back.
And since I last updated....Drayson has started to walk...yup, full on walking. He is into everything. He is curious and naughty. He yells when he doesn't get what he wants...and let me tell you...this boy knows what he WANTS! He eats practically everything in sight. Drinks real milk. Goes to the potty chair (OK, totally kidding, just wanted to see if you were still paying attention!) He surprises me everyday with the things he knows. He is such a delight (most of the time). Hah.

No comments: