Sunday, July 19, 2009

As Promised...

Here are the pics from our super fun weekend:

Today we were at the Hermiston Family Aquatic Center with a couple hundred awesome people from our church
action shot
that splash below the diving board is Caleb. I wasn't ready to take the pic in time. I thought for sure he'd have to go to the end and contemplate the jump. I stand corrected. Our 4 year old swims in the deep end and jumps off the diving board with the big kids...sigh.


And yesterday we were...


HERE:

with these super rad people:

AND 65,000 other crazies

watching THEM!

Seattle Sounders vs. Chelsea FC

The game was unreal, the atmosphere out of this world, the company and convo were fantastic. Thanks for the good times Johnny & Julie. We will definitely be going back over to Seattle to watch another Sounders game soon.

and we had these handsome guys happily awaiting our return:

it doesn't get much better than that!

3 comments:

Julie said...

awesome pics! Your kids are too cute!!! I don't know about yours but Lexi wasn't that excited to see us. She much rather have stayed a lot longer! I guess we will have to go away again!

Sarah said...

The Hermiston Aquatic center is really fun, I can't believe Caleb just jumps off the big diving board like that! Glad you guys had fun at the Sounders game, it looks like it was quite exciting!

Meghan said...

looks like a fun weekend! I can't believe how crazy caleb is!! My mom had to bribe me with a new outfit to go off the high dive at the moses lake aquatic center