Monday, August 10, 2009

Enjoy a Photo Recap!

Here are some pics from the past week or two. We are trying to squeeze out every last bit of summer that we have. I feel like August is almost over. This is always a bittersweet month at our house because it means Daddy has to go back to being "Mr. E" and no more lazy summer days. But Chip is usually excited to get a new year started, Caleb is stoked about another year of preschool, and I am happy to get my house back and into a routine. This fall also brings my first soccer season as "head coach" and Chipper will start his Master's program. Lots in store for the Elferings this autumn.

Caleb doing his best Crocodile Hunter impression (actually he catches bees...he now answers to the Bee Whisperer)
Showing off the new board
Drays doesn't want to be left out of course
My sis' little guy, Parker looking cute as always Daddy and boys enjoying themselves on the beach (this is how we tolerated the week of 103 temps)
Lovin' this beautiful place that we live...and my cute guys too :) Backdrops like this have me iching for a "big girl" camera!
Look close, you can see Caleb out there....just joking. Caleb chickened out and we couldn't let the perfect water go to waste so us "big kids" rode instead (this is Chipper) Drayson has been copying everything big brother does
Chipper as "super dad"-- swimming with all three boys at the Taylor's
Like I said...anything that brother does! He actually stepped off the end into the water
Megan, Pat, Chip, Mike & me looking fly at Deanna & Andy's wedding this weekend
Chip is officially old. He had his ten year reunion this weekend also. On Sunday all the football players from the State Championship team met for a "team dinner" Of course he proudly sported his Purple & White

3 comments:

Mary said...

Fall is quickly approaching, yikes!!! BTW, LOOOOVE your red dress!!!

Gosfam said...

I think is how my next post will be. We have been gone for 6 days with family and too many pics :) Good Luck with fall and the soccer season:)

Sarah said...

I can't believe how much Drayson has grown this summer. We need to get together with you guys. Caleb is the most tan little boy ever too!