Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Making me deliriously happy today...

*Kearyn's amazing one of a kind hand made crib bedding.
Made by the loving and talented Retta (calling her a family "friend" would be an understatement. I'm going with "bonus grammy")
This is just a sneak peek at the quilt. The dust ruffle & bumper are equally as cute.


*This lovely spring weather. And all the blooms on the trees.

*My new 4-slot toaster. (How did I ever live without you?)


*And of course these two adorable guys. Proudly sporting "Sounders" green for St. Patty's Day

4 comments:

Natalie said...

that bedding is probably the cutest I have EVER seen, I love it, she did such a good job. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Sarah said...

Can't wait to see that crib bedding in person. It looks lovely! Yay for the 4 slot toaster too. The little things make everything easier for moms.

Chandana said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.

Logan|Lexy said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

I just stumbled onto your blog and am in love with your style and taste!

Can you tell me if your friend, Retta, has a website or someway I can contact her? I love that baby bedding and would love to see more.

Cute fam!

Lexy
*non-stalker*