Monday, March 1, 2010

Lookee, Lookee...

Pictures
And lots of them
Without a lot of words
(the kind of post my Dad loves)
____________________________
The boys "helping" Daddy install new faucets. We are doing mini revamps on our two bathrooms.

a partial peek of the hall bath (just in time for Lyssa's visit!)

Daddy & Drays ice skating

Caleb, Drays & Parker. A gazillion thank yous to my sis Jamie and Trav for taking the boys on a hike, so I could get some alone time.
I love me some hockey guys. Lately if the boys aren't driving me up a wall--they are playing hockey.
A mama update. 32 weeks this week. I think this might be as big as I was when I delivered both Caleb and Drayson and I still have 2 months to go. I know that I don't look that big, but I'm past uncomfortable for how tiny my frame is. For the past several weeks she has had a foot firmly planted in my rib cage. And if I walk or stay on my feet for too long I definitely "feel it." And for the past couple of days I have had waves of nausea reminiscent of my first 16wks (please say this is a fluke and not my pregnancy sickness returning).

7 comments:

Gosfam said...

Love the bathroom, love the pics, and seriously Drays seems too little to be wearing all that hockey gear--too cute. You look GREAT, I hope it is a fluke for your sake on the nausea. Good Luck you are in the final stretch :)

Mary said...

Love your bathroom redo and your cute lil belly!!!

Carly said...

You are seriously the cutest pregnant gal I've ever seen. And I'm not just saying that. Have fun with Lyssa!

Sarah said...

Cute bathroom! Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit sick. Hope it goes away soon so you can finish nesting and just enjoy the last few weeks you have left. Looking good!

Natalie said...

Your bathroom looks really good, way to go! I love the belly shots so cute!

shane tjia said...

nice blog....and what a cute little belly!! and cute boys! you're blessed.

Gosfam said...

Gave you an award on my blog :)