Monday, March 8, 2010

On This Day

*Last night I found out that I can no longer sleep on my right side or my back. Doing either makes my sciatic nerve and pubic bone hurt like the dickens (didn't you always want to know that?)
*I am thankful for clean drinking water. Last night we went to the Children of the World concert and the focus was on contaminated drinking water in 3rd world countries and the thousands of preventable deaths. Rocked me and broke me to my very core.
*Watching two mostly sweet but almost always adorable boys eat Fruit Loops and Lucky Charms {respectively} at the table.
*Feeling sad that I didn't get to spend nearly enough hours with my extremely hard working hubby last week, but also feeling incredibly blessed that he works so hard to provide for our family.
*Excited about how much I love the new paint color in the master bathroom and can't wait until it's complete.
*Stew over how Drayson sings a jacked up version of O Canada, but still refuses to say "mom." He either refers to me as "dat" (that) or when he is trying to be especially snarky: Daddy (hello...it was I who birthed you!).
*Today I will: go to the grocery store, return stuff to Target (and attempt to not purchase much else), finish some projects for Kearyn's room (hopefully), take Caleb to hockey, throw in some laundry & dishes (a given), make ?? for dinner.

2 comments:

Gosfam said...

Sleeping comfortably is the worst in the last few months. I didn't get to spend enough hours last week with my hubby either. It cracks me up that Drays calls you dad--he bes recognize who brought him into this world--LOL!! No help on the dinner dept. When Matt doesn't get home for dinner it is easy something for me and the girls, maybe I will make pancakes from scratch.

Sarah said...

That is too funny about Drayson! Who birthed you?! Ha....

Not being able to sleep comfortable is the pits. Have you had bad reflux? I used to have to sleep halfway sitting up.