Tuesday, October 26, 2010

For Chip

Yes, these pictures are a facebook repeat. But my hubby can't get on Facebook at school. But he still likes to show off our cuties to his students. Honey, these are for you.




  • And I know I promised to get more consistent and write
    something with some oomph. But soccer has been crazy and all my extra
    spare minutes are spent with all my sweeties.

    Speaking of the littlest sweetie. Did you know she is 6
    months old this week? And she's doing all sorts of fun things.
    And I
    just bought her 3 pairs of wacky patterned knit tights that are
    to-die-for. I love her.

    And the middle sweetie has been rocking this potty training
    business. Next up: the big boy bed.

    Biggest sweetie is having a blast playing hockey (he scored his
    first goal last weekend), and filling his head with all kinds of goodness at
    school (he loves, loves, loves, loves school).

    My first sweetie has been working his arse off. Just sent
    in his graduation papers for his Masters. whoo-hoo.

    And every once in a while a profound thought jumps in to my
    brain. And I've been trying to write them down so that I can share
    them
    here with you.

    Stick it out with me will you? Maybe I'll make it worth
    your while.

2 comments:

PRP said...

I'm so glad you found me, and that I've found you! My oldest son has an April 28th birthday so I can tell we have lots in common...thanks for stopping by! I'll be sure to do the same!

Sarah said...

Sara, just feel good that Chip actually reads your blog. :) Riley never does. I always have to re-cap for him. Cute pictures! Kearyn is getting so big. I need to come hold her while while she'll still allow it.