Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Heart Shrimp Tacos

Hold on to your seat folks. This is gonna be a real deep post here tonight!

So last December the Chipper and I got away for a few days by ourselves to Scottsdale.
Remember that?
....
....
....
Sorry, got distracted there. Dreaming about getting away again.

Well, I had some killer shrimp tacos at Gordon Biersch. Man were they good.

One time when I was hugely pregnant, we drove all over town trying to find shrimp/fish tacos. To no avail.

So when we were in Maui, I made sure to get me some. And had some very tasty tacos at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. (I guess they should have been good considering the whole "shrimp co." business in the name and all).

So tonight I decided to throw some together. All it took was some frozen popcorn shrimp, lettuce, sliced radishes, crisped flour tortillas, a mexican shredded cheese blend. Oh and the sauce, can't forget the sauce. It made those tacos.
A combo of sour cream/lime juice/fresh cilantro/a little taco seasoning.

So Easy. And So good. And a thumbs up from everyone in the house.
I should have taken a picture, but honestly I was really hungry.

1 comment:

Gosfam said...

I have done that before, but didn't have sauce quite like yours and I did cabbage thinly sliced instead of radishes and lettuce. I am hungry now :)