Monday, February 8, 2010

My Bladder + 3 babies

Last night we were over at my parents watching the Super Bowl.
Drayson and Parker were taking turns giving "the belly" raspberries.
Drayson apparently took exception to Parks giving his mama & sis that much attention.
Drays pushes Parker.
Parker full-mouth bites Drayson on the head.
Both boys start to freak out.
Everyone is finding it pretty hysterical.
Then it becomes unclear weather Parker is going to bite my arm or eat my baby (like an Australian Dingo).
Chip is doing this insane reenactment of Parker biting Drays.
And then it really became too much for my bladder to handle.
I tried to run, I really did, but I realized too late that I had drank too much water without a potty break.
And that was the first official time I wet myself in public since I was a wee girl (pun intended).
Ok, I may have peed myself a little while coaching that double overtime game in Wenatchee after we won on a header goal with 15 seconds remaining. (but not like this).
Dang all these babies.
Guess I need to get going on my Kegels.
Happy 28 weeks to me.

3 comments:

Gosfam said...

Oh girl i feel your pain :) I had a weak bladder growing up even in high school so after two kiddos it is not nice to me if I hold it too long. So...I remember one time I was prego with Peyton and we were coming home from the store and I was rushing into the house to make it on time, and the door was lock--that was all it took. Do your kegels for sure it does help. Thanks for laugh--of course I was laughing with you not at you.

Sarah said...

There were so many times when I felt like that was going to happen to me and I can't believe it never did!

twinkietotmom said...

Hilarious! Happy 12 weeks to go!