Friday, January 29, 2010

Potpourri of my day

Spellchecker correctly taught me to spell potpourri.

Kiddos woke me up at 5:45am...this is not like them.

dragging my unshowered self around the house in attempt at housework

trying to motivate to the shower.

making shishkabobs for dinner.

fyi: spellchecker indicates that shishkabobs is spelled wrong but has no suggestions!

thinking about how Drays Bug has learned to fold his hands and put his head down during prayers--darling

saying a quick prayer of resilience for my husband's New Year attempt to get back in shape

convincing myself that we do not need a new/bigger house (but still scouring the Internet)

getting excited to have dinner with two of our favorite couples tomorrow night

dreaming of the Oreo cupcakes I am going to make for dessert (and hoping they come out as good as dreamed)

possibly purchasing an adorable hat for Kearyn that has little monkey ears on it--to.die.for

uploading new tunes to my ipod

listening to my new favorite: This Kind of Love by Sister Hazel. over and over.

continuously breaking up the squabbles between Caleb & Drayson

can't believe it's only 91 days until we meet our new little lady

waiting as anxiously as the boys for our hard working Chipper Daddy to get home

2 comments:

Gosfam said...

today should be the day I document my happenings since 8 this morning :) I did get a few more hours then you. I love when they learn how to pray it really is the cutest.

Sarah said...

Ya, about Chip's New Year's resolution to get in shape, Riley said they are going to be using that P90X workout for soccer and I told him the coaches better be doing it too. He,he. He did my workout with me last night and was DYING. :) Those oreo cupcakes sound good too!