Monday, January 11, 2010

This is what 24 weeks looks like:

This is what 24 weeks feels like:

not nearly enough days left to get everything done
(including cuddling a still very young Drayson, moving said Drayson into Caleb's room to make room in the nursery, getting all things girlie together and purchased, mentally preparing to be the mother of 3 children, figuring out new finances and budgets/work schedules/coaching schedules/hockey practice schedules, preparing to graduate my first born from preschool and send him off to Kindergarten next fall, painting the hall bathroom...and the list goes on)

Oh, how the questions, doubts, and excitement swirl. Usually at 3am. When I've gotten up to go pee for the 2nd time that night. Can't a girl just catch a break and get some decent sleep?

2 comments:

Kyle said...

I remember those feelings, I had them with each pregnancy but I only have two kids and here you are about to have three! You will have to let me know if three is really that different than two. We are starting to think about having one more...

Sarah said...

Looking good mama! Just remember those middle of the night bathroom trips are preparing you for being up with baby girl in a few months! :)

That's how I look at it anyways.