Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Baby Formerly Known as Bits

Yesterday I was cuddling Drayson after his nap.

Drayson did not appreciate being kicked and prodded by my ever-growing belly.

Kearyn apparently did not appreciate being smashed and squished by the ever-growing Drayson.

OH, did I just write that out loud?

Kearyn Faye

Creatively unique, without being, well, you know, just plain weird (in our opinion anyways).

Some people are in the practice of not leaking their chosen name out into public too early.
But we figure if you decide to name your kid Kearyn in the next couple months--then you probably stole it from us (and you will have affirmed that we are indeed that cool). And when people ask you how you came up with the name, you'll have to say something really lame like "we stole it from these incredibly cool and creative people" etc, etc.

Anywho.

We are keeping it.

And her.

And if you like it, we'll keep you too.

7 comments:

Mary said...

Beautiful...we cannot wait to see her!!!!!!

Natalie said...

very cute, girls are so much fun!

Gosfam said...

Super cute I love it!! So I just want to clarify--are you pronouncing it how it is spelled or pronouncing it like Karen. I like pronounced Kearyn--Did I confuse you yet :) Way to be creative. Oh and so far no more puking. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

PROUD MOMMY said...

Pronounced just like it looks. (like ear or dear) We went round and round on the spelling...there are so many variations. But in the end we thought this would be the easiest to figure out.

Julie said...

LOVE it!!!

Sarah said...

So cute! I love Faye as a middle name too.

Parker's Mommy said...

Change my niece's Lilypie Ticker on your page...you finally get to put her name on it!!!