Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Arriving shortly...

Lookee at some of the precious purchases I made yesterday for Baby Cakes Kearyn:

Flapper beanie (i changed the color combo a bit. hers will have red, pink & brown stripes with a red flower).

This sweet flower bow that attaches to different hats and headbands.

Ruffle bloomers (are you kidding me)!!!
on Etsy at threeyellowfish.

I've realized that I love buying handmade. Not to mention stalking all things Etsy in the middle of the night when I should be asleep (I think I dreamed about baby bows last night). And it has also inspired me to try my hand at being a little more crafty myself (if any of you extra crafty gals have any tips I would appreciate). And it's not something every other baby gal will have which makes it extra special I think.

And my gawwsh can you get over those bloomers?!

4 comments:

Kyle said...

That hat you bought is so adorable. I feel the same way- I love having unique handmade accessories for my daughter. I also spend way too much time on etsy and crafty blogs. Since Claire was born, I have been getting into making some of it myself. I have made tons of hair clips, crocheted some hats (with flowers of course), I have made a bunch of baby leggings (love love love these). I have started stocking up on various adorable fabrics and someday soon I am going to try my hand at simple sewing projects.

Now if only I had more time....

Julie said...

way cute stuff!!! you are going to love having a girl!!
ps Sears has some awesome stuff on clearance right now fro little girls!

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.