Friday, November 12, 2010

Is this Genius--or have I just been living under a rock?

Check out this fold down desk available at Amazon!
I'm already thinking of a gazillion uses for it.
Kid desk (in either room or playroom--you could even do two side by side)
Sewing table
in a Laundry room for folding clothes (if I had a big enough laundry room for that)
Crafts
Wrapping Christmas presents
in a corner of your kitchen at kid height (almost like a kid bar--but with mocktails ;)

The possibilities are endless...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

As soon as I saw that I instantly thought about using if for the laundry room. That is a really great space saver!

Heather said...

Hello. You don't know me, but I've enjoyed reading your posts for awhile. :) My husband built a similar "desk" using the top of a wood tv tray. We used it in the kitchen as a school desk for our kids and also as their dining "table"...our house was so small, we could not fit all of us at the table. Ha! We LOVED having it. [But now we are loving our new home with more space even better. ;) ]