Saturday, November 15, 2008

Good Times with Nonni Donna & Papa KevO

On the mornings I go in to work, my mom is awesome enough to take the boys for me, and my parents love to take them on other occasions as well. They always do super fun things. Mom had all of these awesome pics and videos stored up on her camera and I finally got them!
Drayson "cheesing" at Nonni
Nonni's Big Helper
More smiles for Nonni

Making Brownies...yumm!

They love to go on walks to the skate park that is right down the street from their house. She takes Caleb during the day when all the big kids are in school so he has free reign of the park and doesn't get run over. He loves that the concrete is SO smooth...so he can skate super fast!


Video of Caleb at the Skate Park



The other day Caleb went to brunch with my parents at my grandpa's retirement place. My dad is always more than willing to take Caleb outside when he is getting a little cooped up. Look what they found to do....



Daily I think about how blessed we are. Thanks Mom and Dad for loving our kids with an everlasting love. They will never forget these good times that you have helped make with them.

3 comments:

Carly said...

Grandparents are the best, aren't they?

Meghan said...

I honestly think that you have the most cordinated 4 year old over! Not to mention brave.. I am pretty sure I would fall on my face if I even put skates on... not to mention in a skate park!! It is awesome that you live by your parents and that they are so good to take your kids and do fun things with them! I really wish I was closer to my family!!

Tell you parents I said hi!

Sarah said...

Those video clips are great. I can't believe what a good little skater Caleb is. That's awesome! Grandparents are the best, I feel the same way about having my parents close for my kids to grow up with.