Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, November!

I am trying something new. I am terrible about buying birthday cards way in advance and then forgetting to send them. So I thought I would try a new idea...I'm gonna call it
"BirthdayS of the Month"
I think this will be a fun way to celebrate and recognize all of my closest family and friends on their special days (some ages have been withheld to protect the sensitive)!
So here you go all my Turkey month babies!

November 1st-Larry
(Jane, Larry & Drayson)
My FAVORITE father-in-law (I know he is my only father-in-law), but he is still the BEST!

November 5th-Grandma Janet(Mom, Me, Jamie, Grandma Janet)

Such a big heart. She inspires me to be a better Christian, woman and mother!


November 6th-Natalie
(Me & Nat on a houseboat vacation)


(Jon, Nat, Me & Chip @ the cabin...back when we were still "Swick" & "McCue"!

(Me, Nat, Kynda, Chip @ Meg's wedding)

So excited that we now live in the same place again. One of my oldest and dearest friends, she is so thoughtful and caring. She loves my kids and I know she will be a wonderful mother one day (this is not a hint, only an observation) haha. We always have such a good time together. And even when we don't see each other for awhile it seems like no time has passed at all when we get together. Look at some of the "oldies, but goodies" pics above...I couldn't resist!


November 11th-Grandma Sy

(Julie, Naomi, Grandma Sy, my mom, Kathy)


Gone but never forgotten. We miss you so much and think of you always. Thank you for all the wonderful memories and love!



November 17th-Aunt Naomi

(Naomi & Jamie at Jamie's bridal shower)


I will never forget day trips to Walla Walla, sleepovers, Batman videos, sponge rollers. Thanks for being such a wonderful aunt and such a "great" aunt to my boys as well.

2 comments:

Carly said...

What a good idea! Fun getting a little glimpse into your network of friends/family.

Sarah said...

Lots of Birthdays! How fun to have so many people to celebrate!