Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Star of the Week

So this week at preschool Caleb is STAR OF THE WEEK! We got to fill out a worksheet all about him and then he was supposed to draw a picture of his family. Just lately has he started to draw "people" and I just think it is awesome to watch his little mind at work. Check out his masterpiece of Our Family below. Who would be the blue-haired monster like person you ask...yes, that would be Mommy! I have no idea why I stand out in his mind like this, but there you have it. If you can read it--the last statement says: "when I grow up, I want to be... a COACH." The teacher says in all her years of teaching she has never heard this one before...only in our family I guess!



I have also been snapping away, trying to get some decent picture candidates for our Christmas card. So before I decide on a couple you all get the pleasure of seeing my cutie pies. This was Caleb's idea to get the matching jams!



Before heading off to church on Sunday. Aren't they both getting big?


Since this summer Caleb has been obsessed with his Converse high tops. Well my mom found these mini converse high tops a couple months back and Caleb has been itching for the day that they finally fit Drayson. I just love this pic.


In other news, Southridge football lost on Saturday after making it to the round of 16. So their great year finally came to an end, which is sad, but also means that we have Chip back! YAY! Hopefully the "Honey Do" list that has been sitting stagnant since August will get dusted off and kicked into high gear before the holiday season gets into full swing.

4 comments:

Meghan said...

My boys have those jammies!! I love them!! Also I love the converse. My boys have the brown ones but I really want to get them the black ones too.... I really want to get them every single color!

Carly said...

What precious pictures. Your boys are truly adorable.

Lyssa said...

I love Caleb's drawing - he really captured you to a T :) And holy moly Drayson is getting so BIG!! I need to see you guys before he is walking!

Sarah said...

I love their matching pajamas and matching shoes!