Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Husband!

Saturday the 5th, Chip turns 29! Some of you may remember last years post dedicated to Chipper on his special day. Since I haven't thought of anything to rival that, I will just say

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

Maybe next year for your 30th (when you'll be really old) I'll throw you a huge surprise party (because I know how much you like it to be all about you) where you will have to open every single gift in front of everyone (because I know how much you love that) and I will serve you a gigantic piece of ice cream cake (because you're not lactose intolerant or anything)...see how well I know you after all this time?.

Seriously though, thanks for being a wonderful husband and the best dad ever!
We love you so much!

p.s. We won our first game 1-0! Good thoughts still appreciated for the rest of the season of course :)

4 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Chip!!!

Sarah said...

Happy late Birthday Chip! Hope you were able to do something fun.

Julie said...

Happy Birthday to Chip and congrats on the win coach!!! You are going to do a great job with your team!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=xilisoft audio converter 2.1.69.012 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you use the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg