Tuesday, October 13, 2009

An Explanation of Bacon Bits

So while we took Caleb skating. And he schooled me in stopping. (see video below)

Drayson played at Grandma Jane & Papa Larry's. A sweet little girl from Jane's daycare was a little confused as to what Drayson's name was and kept calling him Bacon! Ha. Imagine my surprise when we showed up and she asked me "why did you name your baby Bacon?" (pretty sure that's a once in a life time question there). Chip and I thought it was hilarious and somehow it came about that Baby #3 should be referred to as Bits. Yes, as in Bacon Bits. It could be like a 2 for the price of 1 deal. Can you imagine: "Bacon Bits time to come in for dinner...." You get the idea.

Here's a quick peek at the growing "Bits": (and yes, I am using the ever popular rubber band in place of button technique if you were wondering). Doesn't look like much yet, but we are 12 wks along this week. (praying that the less nauseous days are just around the corner).

We kinda felt bad that Caleb was left out of the whole thing. Last night we asked him he'd like to be called Cruton. (imagine blank stare from 5 year old here). Apparently Chip and I thought it was funnier than Caleb.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Your belly is sooooo cute (and looks like you still can wear your 7's)!!! I hope you your nausea subsides and you start feeling better!!

Sarah said...

I can't believe you are 12 weeks already! Hopefully you will be turning the corner soon and feeling much better. I'm so excited to find out what you guys are having.

Gosfam said...

You are darling!! So excited for you and I love BITS for the baby :)