Monday, October 26, 2009

To Do This Week:

  • Pumpkin Patch with the preschool
  • Win our final league soccer game and wrap up the #1 spot!
  • 14 week doctor visit
  • Finish Halloween costumes in time for Caleb's Halloween Party
  • put away mounds of clean laundry (at least it's clean right?)
  • Watch Caleb play hockey
  • Watch Drayson charm other spectators at hockey practice
  • Wish my good friend Kara a Happy Birthday!
  • Get maternity clothes down from attic. Ugh.
  • Continue to dream/countdown our AZ trip

*Sidenote: I bought a pair of Ugg boots this weekend. they are not really Uggs, they are from Costco. they are amazingly comfortable. I'm afraid they make me look ridiculous/sixteen.

But I'm not taking them back. So there.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hope your team wins this week. That is so exciting!

Carly said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has mounds of clean laundry to put away! The only time I have time to do it is when the kids are asleep and then I don't want to go into their room to wake them up. Good excuse I think!

Julie said...

Your Pregnant? Did I miss that post somewhere? Congrats! I hope you get your girl this time!!!