Friday, April 23, 2010

All About Drayson

Drayson Bug--22 months
So I was thinking about all the little things that Drays is doing right now.
And with the little Miss about to arrive, I wanted to jot some down, so I wouldn't forget.
Though, he really isn't talking as much as Caleb did at this age, I realized he does have quite a few words. Probably close to 50. He is starting to string a few of his words together into phrases. I think the biggest problem is that Caleb knows exactly what Drays wants and goes and gets it for him before he even has to use his words to ask.

Some of his favorite and best words right now are:
Daddy, Mama, Dat (that), No, ice, thanks, love you, all done, tay (okay), bye, night night, Oh!, whoa, hello.

But don't let his lack of communication fool you. This kid understands everything! Like multiple directions at once.
"Drays, go get your shoes & socks"
"go throw your dirty clothes in your hamper"

Loves to:
sing & dance, say his prayers, talk on the phone, play fetch with the dogs, wrestle/fight, any game with his brother, be outside, get his hair cut (weird I know)

Favorite foods:
lucky charms, poptarts, white ricce, apples, any "snack"

Mommy's favorite:
happily puts himself to sleep for naps & bedtime. And sleeps well.

This little guy is 1/2 pure sweetness, 1/2 pure naughty!!
He can drive me "pull your hair out" crazy one minute and melt me the next.

1 comment:

Parker's Mommy said...

My absolute favorite Drays-ism is when he hears me tell him and Parker not to do something and when he sees Parker doing it he goes over, tells him NO, and gives him a spankin'! It cracks me up...it's one of those where you have to look away so he doesn't see you laugh, then you have to tell him no once you've stopped laughing!