Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010 in Review

Easter was the perfect end to a lovely spring break.

We were so sad to see Daddy go back to school this morning. Poor Drays has been wandering the house yelling: "Daddy?, Daddy?" Good thing Auntie Kass stopped by to take them to the park and then over to Grandma Jane's for a little extra spoiling. Which leaves me home alone. What to do? Can you love being by yourself, but miss your kids at the same time?

I think so, especially when you have a couple sweeties like mine:



As I was writing this post, I came across my Easter post from last year.
I still feel the same way, but even more blessed. Is that possible?

Don't get me wrong, sometimes life is just plain hard, but I hope it is days (and posts) like these that I can look back on and say: "I am one lucky gal!"

4 comments:

Gosfam said...

Glad you had a HAPPY EASTER!! I think it is possible to feel more blessed :)

Natalie said...

you are so cute with your belly, I am so excited for your little girl she is going to be just precious! Your boys looked like they really enjoyed their hunt, I love Easter!

Sarah said...

I loved having Easter coincide with spring break this year. The boys look like they are expert egg hunters!

Lauren said...

Hi Sara -

You will probably think that I am a major blogger stalker creep!!! BUT...I somehow came across your blog and I found it really awesome. Your family is beautiful and it sounds like you are having a fantastic time raising your kids :) I am also 27 and live in Illinois...no kids yet but married in December 2008. So anyway - just wanted to let you know that I think you are doing a great job with your blog - I like your style :) and I hope you don't feel like you are being blogger stalked :)

Lauren Woolard, Peoria Illinois

www.woolardmarielauren.blogspot.com