Sunday, April 11, 2010

For Kearyn

I am trying to finish the final details before this little gal arrives.

Today I finished her "lovies"
Her beautiful Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag from Grandma Jane arrived.

Got all of the lovely crib bedding put on

Took some of the extra fabric and put it into this cute frame
More sweetness for the nusery

And here is the special project I've been working on. This is 4 painter's canvases put together to make this pretty mural. I took a copy of the fabric and hand sketched it onto seperate canvases and then painted them. I am so happy with how it turned out.


There are still a few final touches to be added to the nursery before it is complete. Including a mirror, tissue puff hanging flowers, and an oh-so-sweet lamp my mom found.

And I just did 3 loads of "girl laundry." All I gotta say is: this better be a SHE!

6 comments:

Gosfam said...

Love the nursery!! Great job on the artwork.

Jewel said...

Love the choices for your nursery! Fantastic job :) It's too cute

Sarah said...

It is so darling, such a sweet place for baby Kearyn to come home to. Good work!

Kyle said...

Looks like something from a magazine. the whole room is beautiful.

Parker's Mommy said...

Those pictures don't even do it justice! I can't wait for her to get here!

Mary said...

I gotta find me a "Grandma Jane" and her taste in designer diaper bags!!