Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Recap: THIS is where I belong!

Easter Sunday's sermon was on belonging: belonging to your family, to the church, to your church family, to Christ Jesus. As I looked at Chip and the boys, I knew that I truly am right where I belong.
At this very moment in life, I am right where I belong.
Wow, what an amazing feeling. It was like Jesus spoke right to my heart and said,
"see Sara, I do know the plans I have for you, and they are plans for good."
Yeah. Wow and Double Wow.
-------------------------------------------

Ok, so let's get to the part you really came here for.
The pics
of the kids
during the rainy egg hunt.
Caleb did not seem to care.





talking cousin Alex into holding his basket...it was just TOO heavy!
the boys at Red Robin for dinner with the Elfering side

auntie jamie entertaining Drays

Uncle John, Kass, Caleb & Chip


caleb hammin' it up

4 comments:

Gosfam said...

It is so crazy you had that same Inspiration!! We had a lesson not to long ago about This Is Enough--My life is good right now and this is enough for me at this time, and this is where I am supposed to me. It really is Amazing!! Thanks for sharing. Love Caleb with Robin :)

Mary said...

Fun memories with the ELfering's always seem to happen at Red Robin with Grandma/Aunt Jane...LOVE IT!!!

Sarah said...

Good thought about being right where you belong, life is crazy sometimes - but it all seems to work itself out in the end. Your weekend sounds fun with all your family.

Anonymous said...

I love how Caleb and his cousin are both sporting the hoods. He looks so grown up!
-Carly