Thursday, April 16, 2009

This Super Sleuth is on the Case!

When I went to upload my pics from my camera to my computer the other day, I realized that I seemed to have a couple extra. And I thought to myself, "now, who would have taken my camera without asking?" hmmmm.
Then they started to leave some clues...
and then the evidence got pretty incriminating...CASE CLOSED!
Though he did happen to get this awesome pic of Aunt Kass & the Drayson Man

Speaking of Drays, did I mention he is crawling...EVERYWHERE?!

we don't even use a sippy cup here folks-- we just send him to the dog water! (totally joking)

hey, Mom!

oh, yeah. we also promote self-feeding...he doesn't seem to be enjoying himself at all :)

3 comments:

Parker's Mommy said...

Can I just say that I have the cutest nephews EVER! I miss you guys already. Only a couple more months. I will be down on May 1st to drop Parker off for Saturday the 2nd. I am going on a girls weekend with Ash and our friend Jessica for a bridal shower. Yikes...leaving the 6 month old for a whole night!!! Love you! Love the dog water shots, those will be priceless...like the ones of Caleb "reading" the paper on the trainer potty!!!

Gosfam said...

I love when you can see the world through their eyes, and literally :) Great pics for him. Also such cute water shots and the last pic is too cute, I love their smiles.

Sarah said...

Caleb is not a bad picture takeer! I'm impressed. This was a cute post. :)