Monday, April 13, 2009

So, this was the "SECRET"

I know all of you who read my monthly journal entry were dying to know. Well, the big "secret" had nothing to do with me. We have actually been planning my parents a surprise 50th birthday party for the past month or so. I cannot believe I was able to keep my big trap shut and even more surprised that they were actually, honest to goodness SURPRISED. It was awesome and we all had an amazing time. Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate and make this night unforgettable.


2 comments:

Gosfam said...

How nice of you!! I am glad you pulled it off and they were surprised. Where did you have it? A really nice set-up!!

Sarah said...

How fun! They look truly surprised in that picture. That is so awesome you were able to pull it off and not spill the beans, that's a hard task when you talk to your parents all the time. Great job!