Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Is it that time already?: End of the year Teacher Gifts

Tomorrow is Caleb's preschool graduation. He has had two great years with his two wonderful teachers. And I wanted to come up with some especially cute teacher's gifts. I got this idea from the Disney Fun & Family magazine that has mysteriously started appearing in our mail. I tweaked their idea a bit (ps. I think ours is cuter)!

The "thanks" flowers are actually little 'envelopes' and will have Starbuck's gift cards tucked into them.
Then I decided to use the same template to make a flat flower that we pasted a picture of Caleb onto from the class' trip to the pumpkin patch last fall.
My sis who is a primary teacher by trade gives her stamp of approval!
(in case that matters to you at all :)

Maybe you'd like to steal this idea?
For detailed instructions, go here!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Too Cute!!!

ps just have to tell you that my code thingy says chipsy! random!

Natalie said...

Very cute and creative!

Sarah said...

How fun! I'm sure their teachers will love it.