Saturday, December 13, 2008

Caleb's been Dreaming of a White Christmas!

Caleb has been talking/wishing/asking for snow for the past couple of days. He keeps talking about how he is going to go snowboarding. This morning he heard me talking to Auntie Jamie and apparently they woke up to snow this morning in Cheney. Let me tell you, he was ready to pack up the car and head on up there...man was he one envious little boy.

Below is the "unit" he wore around the house all day in hopes that it would snow.
Well, wouldn't you know it did start to flurry a bit this afternoon. We met up with my parents down by the river to watch the fireworks show before heading to the hockey game tonight. Brrrr, it was cold.
Drayson & Chipper enjoying the fireworks
When we came out from the hockey game tonight, the snow was starting to stick! While everyone else was freezing, Caleb was trying to make snowballs out of the .25 inches of snow on the ground!

Look Mom, real snow!



We will have to wait and see what happens overnight! But I wanted to get these pics, just in case we woke up and it was all melted...that would not go over well with Sir Caleb Pants. I'm sure he will be dreaming sweet sledding dreams tonight!

2 comments:

Gosfam said...

Well he was not disappointed this morning :) I just wish it wasn't so cold outside with the snow. I am used to being in California, and this winter is killing me.

Sarah said...

Yay for snow. I love it as long as I don't have to drive in it! Here's to some happy kids and snowmen!