Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Pics

Last night I looked at Chip and said: "man, that was a good weekend!" And it was. We celebrated 2 Thanksgiving dinners, watched Caleb play hockey, watched the Americans win 3 of 3 games, watched caleb & chip play roller hockey outside (do you detect a theme?), spent time with family, tickled babies, went shopping, put up a shed, hung out with friends, attempted to take Christmas pics...whoo! I just wish Chip and I could stay home and play all day long with the boys until Christmas break! Enjoy these pics from the weekend!

Our holiday CHEESE BALL
Don't let this angelic face fool you

"the boys"--Caleb, Drayson & Parker (our newest nephew)

Chip, Drays, me, my sis Jamie, my Dad (KevO)

the new little family--Trav, Parker & Jamie

At the Elferings...This pic just cracks me up! Look at Mr. Crazy Pants Drayson
He has learned to make this growling noise from the back of his throat along with a fake cough! And he works on it ALL DAY LONG.

Gma Jane & Papa Larry snuggles for Drayson

Drays & Aunt Kass

OK, literally as I was halfway through this post, 2 major things happened!
1. Drayson had the mother of all blow-outs in the Jumperoo....mmm yumm
2. He rolled over for the first time!
Allow me to explain:
Drayson was fussing around in his jumperoo, so chip pulls him out to find the above mentioned blow-out. A serious one people...clear up the entire back! So Chip lays him on his stomach in the dry bathtub so we can strip him down...this is when the big moment of the roll occured. Yup...right onto the poopy back. So of course the three of us (chip, caleb & I) cry in unison
"do it again!" We flip him back onto his tummy and he looks right at us and smiles and flips right back over onto poopy back. Only one of our child's 1st shining moments would have to coincide with a major poopy moment!
So Drays is in bed after a nice warm bath and bottle, Caleb dressed himself for bed (he is getting SO big, SO fast) and I am going to attempt to get back to my Christmas card creation.
All and all a successful day I would say.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay for Drayson rolling over for the first time. That will make a great story to tell him when he's older!