Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, December!

Only a couple this month...
December 5th
My wonderful cousin Ashley turns 21! She has grown into quite the young lady.
We will get to celebrate with her this weekend...can't wait to see you!



December 22nd
Cara "Lukie" Piippo (hey that's the first time I've used your married name!)
Cara and I have been friends since the 1st grade. She taught me to play soccer on the playground. Man I found a lot of pics of us (especially some from the high school days), but narrowed it down to these two. We really don't see enough of each other, I miss it...she is probably my funniest friend, what a riot!
RHS Graduation 2000
Me, Lukie, Chelle, Peeps, Bynda-senior year!


December 25th
My cousin Casey (you lucked out buddy)....couldn't find a recent pic of him at my house this afternoon and the baby is napping so no time to run to my Mom's to find an embarrassing pic from his younger years.

Also December 22 is Jane & Larry's anniversary if I am not mistaken. Thanks for getting married and having your wonderful son so he could grow up and marry me. My adorable boys would not exist if it weren't for you two falling in love and tying the knot!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those are some super shiny graduation gowns you guys had! That's so sweet that you said you're thankful for your in-laws getting together so you could meet Chip!