Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Comes Early

Since the four of us and my sis' little fam will not be here on Christmas Day, we celebrated a bit early with Nonni & Papa KevO last night. Caleb was SO excited to be allowed to open some of his presents early.

Thanks for the Razor scooter Uncle Trav, Aunt Jayce & Parker
Hot wheels racer track
Drayson also got some neat toys!
Our extended family on both sides stopped in at my mom's to say hello. The babies were a big hit with the gals! Cousins Marika & Maria with Drayson.

I was also treated to an early gift that came in the mail the other day. I am so excited about this one! My ultra talented friend Lyssa crafted this special charm necklace for me that has baby pics of both the boys. Isn't it just the sweetest?!


The weather outside is attempting to rain (or should I say SNOW) on our holiday travel parade! Flying to Cali for Christmas seemed like such a great uncomplicated idea back in September! I continue to pray that we will not spend Christmas night in an airport somewhere, and I pray even harder that if we have to--Drayson will at least sleep a little and not be too upset!

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Oh I am so glad you like it! And I am also glad you took a picture of it, I will be stealing the pic to post on my other blog. I hope you guys had a good time at dinner last night!

Miss and love ya!