Thursday, September 25, 2008

1st Ams Game & a Papa Snuggle!

"the boys" at drayson's 1st hockey game Papa Kev-o & Drace
Ok, I don't know about the rest of you mamas out there...but there is nothing sweeter than watching your Dad and baby make eyes at each other! I was lucky enough to catch this picture at the hockey game the other night! Drayson says " thanks for the snuggle, Papa Kev-O"!
Sitting here looking at this picture makes me realize how very blessed our family is. How does that saying go..."if you want to feel rich, count all your blessings that money cannot buy!" Well people...in that case, I am rollin' in it!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is such a sweet picture of your dad and Drayson. I always feel sorry for people who don't live near their parents, because the time our children get to spend with their grandparents is invaluable. Fun times!