Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday, my Big Guy!

Dear Caleb,
I cannot believe that it has been four years since we went to the hospital to have you. What a precious gift from God you are! How blessed we are that He has entrusted you to us. Being your mom is the greatest job. You make me so proud, my sweet guy. I hope you know everyday how much I love you. And even though now you have to share my time, you will never have to share my heart! I hope you have such a wonderful 4th year of life, my firstborn, my love! Your Daddy and I love you so much.
Always, Mommy
He was cool from the start....6 months old here, I think!Cabin-10 monthsFirst Day of PreschoolBirthday Fun at the park!

Just what he asked for...a swim cap...now he'll be just as fast as Michael Phelps!

3 comments:

Lyssa said...

What a great post! I cannot believe Caleb is 4 years old - he was the first baby of the group and now he is so big! Love the mohawk on the first day of school!

dixie said...

Sarah, got your sweet note. Jane and I had a blast in Alabama and made such a close friendship there it has lasted through years, space, miles and children and now grands. Your kids are adorable. I have a Caleb also, he is 3. I wish we all lived close to each other . I love my Janie so much and would love to share all of her kids and grands with her. I will keep up with you on the blog. Happy Birthday, Caleb. Mrs. R.

Sarah said...

Happy late Birthday Mr. Caleb! Hope it was awesome. I can't believe he's 4!!!