Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy {Late} Birthday, January!

OK, so I know we are mid-way through the month already, but I still wanted to send all my January babies belated birthday wishes! Fingers crossed that I got all these dates right.

January 1st--Aunt Lauri (shown here doing some supreme mini golfing with the fam)
She is so hilarious, one of my coolest aunts. I still remember sleep overs at her house before she married my uncle carl. Something you might not know about my aunt: she has a wonderful voice and was in a rock band many moons ago! This "wild woman" is a CPA by day..and loves it! what are the odds?

January 2nd--my BIL John (shown here with Caleb a couple years back)
John is one of the hardest working and nicest guys you will ever meet. He is an Army Reservist and was in Afghanistan last year. Now he lives in California and we don't get to see him nearly enough. We enjoyed every minute of our "taxi rides" on our CA holiday last month. Does this sound like a profile on E-harmony.com? Seriously though, he could use a nice lady...haha (sorry John)!
January 5th--our good family friend Matt (shown here (front left) up at the Cabin after a dirt biking adventure)...he no longer has blonde hair and is like 3 feet taller and turned 22 (I think). Our families used to do everything together...race 4-wheelers, boating, vacations. Now he is all grown up and working in Seattle, but we always have a great time when we see him!
January 5th--my cousin Nick (far right in orange shirt) at the Cabin of course! I know this is another old pic, but since we are old now we hardly get to see each other. Jamie and I and my cousins Nick and Casey were more like brothers and sisters growing up (we are all within 3 years of each other).
January 19th--Uncle Carl (here with Caleb)
This tough guy is all bark and no bite! He is a good time, but he is always there to lend a hand to whomever needs it as well!

That is all, hope I didn't miss anyone. Love you all!!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

This is such a good idea.. Tell Johnny I said hi! I have some funny memories with him in high school.... in particular a mouse story! One night he was at my house with Andrew Morissette. While they were there we realized there was a mouse in our house. Now my mom and I and all the girls of our family are extremely afraid of mice. So my mom announced (or screamed probably) that whoever killed the mouse would get $100. Well John got it and he did get paid $100. It was a pretty funny night, but we were super happy he was there and that he wasn't afraid of mice! So I am sure you loved that long story, but next time you talk to Johnny tell him I said hi and remind him of that story. He will remember I am sure!