Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Wish I Was a FASHIONISTA

So Chip and I are totally hooked on The Bachelor (I know, I know), but anyways...we were as broken-hearted as Jillian herself last week when she got the ax! I think Chip was secretly in love with Jillian (like she is now contending with the Ashely Judd infatuation) because he swears "he doesn't even care who Jason picks now that Jill is gone."


OK, that is a long lead up and probably sharing a bit more than Chip wants you all to know--but the long of the short of it is... I LOVE Jillian's style (and yes, I am aware that they have stylists on the show, but that didn't stop Lauren the teacher from dressing like a skank every week...you got me--not a big "Lauren fan" here). So I am feeling like I wish I had more style. I am rocking a pretty nice post baby (2 babies to be exact) body here and I need

1. A new style

2. more money to supply this new wardrobe

or 3. a surprise visit from the cast of Real Simple.Real Life and/or What Not to Wear and/or Tim Gunn's Guide to Style!

Now I'm really in a dilema because you all know I've been Jonesin' for a new camera, but the reality of it is that there is no way I'm getting the camera and a shopping spree for my birthday (Chip already agreed to a new pair of 7 jeans :)


So whats a girl to do?...and why do I have an urge to sign this post like a Dear Abby letter...


Style Pickle in Pasco or Wardrobe Woes in Washington (personally I'm leaning towards the latter).

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You crack me up Sara. I feel like I've been in a fashion funk lately too. There are some cute styles out right now, but some I think are less than flattering. My winter style is always a bit blah, I'm waiting to break out in the spring. HA.

Gosfam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gosfam said...

I want to lose weight and then have a total fashion makeover. Winter is always jeans, sweatshirt, jeans sweater, jeans fleece, jeans hoodie :) You get the picture. I hope you have success soon. I need help too.