Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What We Did For Mother's Day & other random Funness (and yes Dear, I know funness is not a real word)

On Mother's Day (after Chip got up with the kiddos and let me stay in bed for a bit), he asked Caleb what we should do for the day. Caleb says: "I think Mom would like to go golfing." :)...at least he didn't say rollerblading! Now I actually have my own clubs (this in no way is meant to imply that I am a skilled golfer) and I do enjoy golfing. But most of all I enjoy doing fun stuff with "my guys." So we decided it was a great idea and off we went to Golfland (Par 3, 9 hole course). I am happy to report that my game has at least stayed consistent (consistently bad, but whatever). And that it was not our 4 year old son, but me, that almost took several fellow golfers out twice and lost at least 3 balls. But the weather was awesome and Drayson Pants was good as gold (when is he not?) and I can't think of another way I would have rather spent Mother's Day!


Check out some of the other fun we had this past weekend....

The boys cruisin' Papa Kev-O's jeep


Drayson showing off his walking skills...not exactly sure what's going on with the tip toes!

Caleb & Daddy showing Drayson how it's done


Also, Meghan finished up the final proofs of our family photos. They are amazing. And now I'm not sure how I will ever be able to choose. I definitely want a large family shot and a couple of the boys together and of them individually. And one of Chip and I. And then I will probably do some sort of collage frame, because there are just too many good ones. You can check out the finished product here. And pretty please...tell me what you think!!

2 comments:

Parker's Mommy said...

Sis-
The pictures turned out amazing. I already have my favorites!!! The boys are handsome as always. (You and "hot-shit Chip" are lookin' good too!

Julie said...

good luck choosing there are some really awesome ones on there! I am glad you had an awesome mothers day too!