Monday, May 4, 2009

FYI: My kids are ADORABLE!

So, some of you might rememember a post from a while back where I raved about this amazing photographer I am lucky enough to know. Well, 2 weekends ago we got our family photos taken. And I have been waiting to see THESE. Aren't they so cool? I love that they are fun and different (kinda sums up our family I think :). There are so many more to come, this is just the sneaky peaky! I love the 2 close ups of the boys. Aaahh, they just melt my heart.

I don't care what else happens today...Meghan, you made my day pure BLISS!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Awesome pictures!!!! You look absolutely great!!!

Lyssa said...

Those are seriously so stinkin cute! I love the effect she used. Cant wait to see more!

Gosfam said...

I need pictures like that. I am sick of the same studio like pictures. Your family is too cute!!

Meghan said...

I love the header! And no I definitely don't care!! I am so glad I made your day! You are making me feel like a superstar!! You made my day too!!

Sarah said...

I love the pictures! Love them. Can't wait to see more. Your header looks awesome.