Tuesday, October 28, 2008

FALL into FuN!

Do you ever have a super amazing day that just makes your heart FULL?
We had one of those days today! We went to the Pumpkin Patch with Caleb's class this afternoon, followed by a play date back at our house with Caleb's new friend Andy. The kids did all the wonderful "patch activities"...tractor trailer ride to the pumpkin field, hay maze, hay pyramid, petting zoo--followed by juice and a cookie...what could beat that?!
Caleb with "the perfect pumpkin"
The Class on the hay pyramid


Drayson happily sat in the front pack for 1 1/2 hrs. What a trooper!

Look at this handsome fella...so grown up

Caleb & Andy

This was our first "official" play date. The boys got along famously! We made mini personal pizzas and drank hot cocoa. Using the toy littered front yard as a gauge...I would say they had a great time. Drayson napped and I actually got all the things on my list done...and had time to download some new songs onto my ipod! Hey now, thats a BIG deal! Shocking how much I can get done when I am not acting as caleb's play toy!
Right now Drayson is finishing his nap, Caleb is watching a movie with the neighbor kids and I am attempting to make banana bread. I'd say it's been a pretty darn good day.

4 comments:

Lyssa said...

Hooray for awesome days!! Glad you guys had so much fun!

Carly said...

Will wishes he could ride on that John Deere tractor with Caleb!

Parker's Mommy said...

So sweet. I wish I was there. Parker had a fussy day yesterday! Your day looked much happier!!!

Sarah said...

Caleb looks so happy to be at the Pumpkin Patch!

It is so great when they start making friends and having fun together instead of fighting over toys! You sound like you've been having some really good days. That's great!