Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Return of the Exersaucer!

The Exersaucer has returned! My mom had Kev-O bust this out of the storage room the other day, where it had slept for 3 long years. We are hoping that this will help firm up those neck muscles of Drayson's and also take care of the lopsided flat spot he has going on the back of his head! Chip has now been instructed to bring the Jumperoo out of it's resting place in our attic.
He seems to love it!

Look at this cutie patootie...he growing up right in front of my eyes

I'm not sure who is enjoying it more...Drayson or Caleb

I could never really figure out why they would put numbers and a sing-a-long ABC button on a toy for an infant. It's not like the kid is gonna stay in this thing until preschool. But after we brought it out I did realize it had it's benefits...Caleb has been practicing his ABC's, singing to Drayson and working on his colors, numbers, etc. Caleb is having a blast and Drayson LOVES it when big brother sings and talks to him.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Drayson has such a cute little face. I loved when my kids got to the age where I could set them down somewhere while I worked. Gotta love those play stations!

Parker's Mommy said...

Oh my goodness...I think we have the cutest nephews in the world!!! I can't believe how big they are both getting. Parker will be here in 2 days!!! I can't wait. I am so excited that you will be here, I couldn't imagine going through all of this without you. Love you bunches sis!

-Me