Friday, October 17, 2008

The Resemblence is Amazing

So I have been meaning to do this post for awhile now. Ever since Drayson was born we have been saying how much he and Caleb look alike. They looked so much alike even right when they came out that Chip and I just looked at each other in amazement when Drayson was born. How can some siblings look so different and others look so alike?! As I was looking at some old pics of Caleb the other day, Caleb asked me when I had taken those pictures of Drayson. And when I was showing Chip these pics last night, even a couple of them fooled him!
Drayson 1st pic
Caleb's 1st picCaleb & Daddy
Drayson & DaddyDraysonCalebThese last 2 are the craziest...Can you guess?
Caleb is on the top, Drayson on the bottom.
They have their differences of course...but that initial shock...WOW!
The biggest difference in all these pics may be that Chip seems to be losing hair on his head and growing it on his Face! (sorry hun, I couldn't resist!)
It will be neat to see if this "alikeness" continues as the boys get older.







2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so crazy. It will be interesting to see if they stay that way growing up.

Carly said...

what a fun post! Love your blog.