Monday, October 6, 2008

Random picture fun

This is a fun idea from Sarah's blog...thanks!

The idea is to go into your picture file, go to your 4th folder, then go to your 4th picture in that folder. Post the picture and write about it! So much fun because it is a surprise...and you get to conjure up some old memories!

Here's what I found...


This picture is from Caleb's first trip to the cabin! July 2005. He is 10 months old here. "The Cabin" is actually an old homestead in Mazama, WA. (go through Wenatchee and keep on driving north til you almost reach the Canadian border). It has been in my Dad's side of the family for generations. Some of my best and earliest memories are from our summer trips to the cabin. My mom has a picture of me in this yellow tub getting a bath when I was like 4 months old. I am so excited to start making our own family memories there, that our boys will hopefully cherish for a lifetime.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute picture. Caleb looks so much like Chip right there. Going to your families cabin sounds like a fun tradition to do with your kids. I love family traditions!